Rules and Regulations
PLEASE read, understand and obey the rules of the park. They are here for the good of the park and must be appreciated. Please help by complying with our rules. Make the outdoor experience pleasurable for everyone around you as well as yourself.
THE LOST HORIZONS, LLC. HAS THE FINAL SAY OVER ANY SITUATION.
- QUIET HOURS—11:00 pm.—8:00 am. ENFORCED!
- SPEED LIMIT—5 MPH—ENFORCED! PEDESTRIANS ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT- OF- WAY!
- Not responsible in case of accidents or loss of property.
- DO NOT CUT ANY TIMBER (live or dead)-you WILL be charged ($250 & up).
- FIREARMS, FIREWORKS & HUNTING is NOT permitted in park.
- FIRES MUST stay in fire ring, NOT to EXCEED KNEE HIGH.
- DO NOT leave fire unattended; make sure it is completely out before leaving your site.
- Fire rings & Picnic tables—1 per site—DO NOT remove ring or table from your campsite. If damages occur—YOU WILL BE CHARGED!
- DO NOT LITTER! Trash cans are located throughout the park, PLEASE USE THEM.
- Only licensed vehicles allowed in the campground. All visitors must also register their vehicles an have a car pass.
- Pets only on leashes, registered, and with vaccination papers OR up-to-date tags. See pet rules/ handout upon check-in. DO NOT LEAVE PET UNATTENDED. Pets are NOT permitted with cabin rentals.
- Check-in time begins at 2 p.m. (early check-in for a $10 fee if the site is available)(Late check-in also permitted)
- Check-out time is NOON for all sites and cabins.
- Visiting hours are from 9:00 a.m.-9:00 pm. ($5 fee per adult; $3 youth 2-17 years; under 2 years old are free).
- Unregistered vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- All campers must be 15 feet apart and backed into the sites (with the exception of the pull-through sites).
- Tents are permitted on campsites. If it’s in addition to an RV, there’s a $25 tent fee per night.
- All activities are done at your own risk (swim, fish, tube, raft, play).
- DO NOT wash cars, campers, boats, in the park.
- Please, NO BOTTLES OR GLASS in the park. (Use plastic cups at all times).
- NO skid burning, NO large fires—or we WILL put it out!
- PLEASE ACCOMPANY YOUR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES.
- Bicycle riding after dark is prohibited. Golf carts w/ lights permitted until 11:00 p.m on roadways
- Playground and recreational areas are CLOSED at dark
- All wastewater must be dumped at waste sites or dump station behind Restroom #2
- NO TRESPASSING on other camper’s sites.
- Report violators or inconsiderate conduct immediately—DO NOT WAIT
- Please report anything that is not working properly so we may address it immediately.
- Alcohol is permitted in moderation, (Underage drinking is illegal & subject to arrest) and must be consumed on registered site ONLY!
- You MUST be 21 years old to register a site; 25 for cabins.(Registered person is financially responsible for guests).
- Failure to read and abide by these rules will result in being asked to leave without refund.
- We may refuse admission to anyone. You MUST read & accept RELEASE FORM.
- Reservations for the following season can be made 365 days in advance and are paid in full.
The Lost Horizons, LLC. is a private facility not supported by tax dollars.
We reserve the right to refuse service, entry, or eviction. Management reserves the right to add/or change any of the above rules at anytime for the good of the park.
For a more speedy check-in, please print the release form and bring it with you when you arrive or e-sign it online.