**Previous reservations made through Smith’s Campground will be fully honored**
**ALL sites become open to the public to reserve online for next season 370 days prior to the intended last night of the 2023 reservation (the day before your departure date)**
Use this link provided by Campspot to help calculate the date you are able to book for next year. Enter the date of the last night of your reservation at the bottom of the page and press GO! https://www.convertunits.com/dates/-370/daysfrom/Sep+3,+2023
Season rates apply from May 1-October 30
• Holiday rates apply for Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day
YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 TO RENT A CAMPSITE and 25 TO RENT A CABIN.
You may make your reservations online at any time. All reservations are paid in full at the time of booking.
CHECK-IN TIME – 2pm – 5pm / CHECK-OUT TIME – NOON for all sites
Campsite Season Rate Holiday Rate
|Campsite||Season Rate per Night||Holiday Rate per Night|
- Site map can be viewed here.
- Reservations include 2 adults and 2 children; all extra guests will be charged an occupancy fee of $5 ea.
- Sites are equipped for 8 people max (4 adults/4 children)
- An additional tent is allowed on a camp site with an RV, but it must be registered and there will be an additional $25 fee.
- 2 tents maximum (without an RV) are permitted on a site. Primitive sites are limited to 1 sleeping tent.
- 2 vehicles per site are permitted; Additional vehicles need visitor passes and should park in overflow.
- Sites include a picnic table and a fire ring; please don’t move them from site to site
- Pets are welcome- Pet fee: $5 each (2 pets maximum per site)
- RIVERSITES ARE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM on Holidays.
- Off river sites can be reserved for 2 nights
- Visitors – Guests must be registered BEFORE going to your campsite. Please make sure to let your guests know that there is a $5 fee per guest no matter how long they stay. Guests must leave the campground by 9pm.
Cancellation of campsites 7 days or more prior to the arrival date, will be refunded minus a $10 cancellation fee. Sites cancelled within 7 days of arrival will NOT receive any refund. Changing the date within 7 days of your arrival is not permitted. Cancellations due to weather, medical, early departures, etc. are not exempt from this policy