**ALL sites become open to the public 365 days in advance to reserve online for next season.
Season rates apply from May 1-October 30
• Holiday rates apply for Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day
YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 TO RENT A CAMPSITE and 25 TO RENT A CABIN.
You may make your reservations online at any time. All reservations are paid in full at the time of booking.
CHECK-IN TIME – 2pm – 5pm / CHECK-OUT TIME – NOON for all sites
Campsite Season Rate Holiday Rate
|Campsite||Season Rate per Night||Holiday Rate per Night|
- Site map can be viewed here.
- Reservations include 2 adults and 2 children; all extra guests will be charged an occupancy fee of $5 ea.
- Sites are equipped for 8 people max (4 adults/4 children)- Primitive sites are 4 people max
- An additional tent is allowed on a camp site with an RV, but it must be registered and there will be an additional $25 fee per night.
- 2 tents maximum (without an RV) are permitted on a site. Primitive sites are limited to 1 sleeping tent.
- 2 vehicles per site are permitted; Additional vehicles need visitor passes and should park in overflow.
- Sites include a picnic table and a fire ring (grill top not included); please don’t move them from site to site
- Pets are welcome- Pet fee: $5 each (2 pets maximum per site)
- RIVERSITES ARE A 2 night Minimum on summer weekends and 3 NIGHT MINIMUM on Holidays.
- Off river sites are a 2 night minimum on holidays
- Visitors – Guests must be registered BEFORE going to your campsite. Please make sure to let your guests know that there is a $5 fee per guest no matter how long they stay. Guests must leave the campground by 9pm.
Cancellation of campsites 7 days or more prior to the arrival date, will be refunded minus a $10 cancellation fee. Sites cancelled within 7 days of arrival will NOT receive any refund. Changing the date within 7 days of your arrival is not permitted. Cancellations due to weather, medical, early departures, etc. are not exempt from this policy